Tuesday 24 May 2016

New direction of The Kooky Kate

Assalamualaikum and good day gorgeous!

There are so many changes in one year, as I have to stopped the hantaran business as I've moved to my mom's house. The reason being my husband always away, and I usually have to go back to my mom house, and since the place is limited, I gave away my stuff.

For now, I'm just taking care of myself, and finally, I'm pregnant again. So, for now I'm just focusing on my family and my well being, as this pregnancy is took a toll on me.

After pantang and gaining strength, I will resume a new business direction for The Kooky Kate, do keep me in your prayers. Thanks for all the support and love during the hantaran business, and I hope my next venture will also be as successful or more successful. <3

0 comments: